6. Familiarity, organization, and ownership drive down the cost of support so you can invest your money in growing your company, not maintenance.
7. We don’t think you fit in a box. We just want to support you and your network. Our number one goal is to be your trusted IT advisor. We will never recommend things you don’t need, and do not sell things we cannot support.
8. We support many customers all over Texas and the US. We take our buying power and pass it along to help you save on computers, backups, antivirus, and firewalls. It also means when we set you up it isn’t our first rodeo.
9. Frugal NOT cheap. There is no giant markup on hardware! We will find what you need, but we won’t mark it up 30 points. Whether it’s a server, workstation, or switch, we will recommend the best product in terms of value and quality to address your unique situation without unnecessary costs.
10. Last and most important, WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS. Some IT companies seem to hate their small clients but we love them. We focus on businesses of 25 people and under.